Thursday, August 9, 2007

Miller Time

For all you Celtics fans out there, Danny Ainge is up to his antics once again. Mr. Ainge recently talked to Reggie Miller about coming out of retirement and signing with the Celtics. Miller, who is turning 42 this month, retired two years ago from the Indiana Pacers and has been a broadcaster for TNT ever since. Now the question is, does Danny Ainge have any idea what he is doing? For once in my life I believe he does. Right now The Celtics have the big three KG, Ray Allen and the Truth and if you add a man who is very clutch, holds the career record for most 3-point field goals made (2,560) and is hungry for a championship it will be very hard to beat them. Sure he is turning 42 but he still is in great physical condition. This would be a win win situation for Reggie and the Celtics.

Now I know there are gonning to be some of you who disagree with me and think that he is to old so let me hear it! Start posting your opinions now!

No comments: